Thursday, September 3, 2009

WELL I HEARD....HE'S A.....






RUMORS, RUMORS & SECRETS

I have owned my own business since 2005 (Thank God)!. In the 4 years that I have solely supported myself with no 9-5 but more rather a 24 job (which owning your own business is), I have had some bumps in the road, some deals gone bad (some were my fault), I have mislead people (unintentionally), and have definitely had my fair share of disappointments.

I say all that to say
,
Rumors and Secrets have been constantly spread about me....from he's a player, to he's a liar, to he's mean in business, to even as far as he's gay (Are your serious!!!!!??????).
So let me set the record straight on a few things,

1. Never
have and never will be gay...that was just crazy to even hear that about me. (SMH)

2. It
is my own fault about being labeled a liar at times. I am one who likes to share with my friends and those I thought were my friends (frienemies is more like it) good things that are happening or about to happen in my life. [I am one who roots for everyone and always tries to help people win and hope they wish the same for me] So I would share information with those that I thought were close about possible great things that are happening for me...THEN, the great things, for whatever reason, do not pan out...and instead of going back to everyone and saying that it didn't happen and why...I just move on and try to make something else happen. This is where I go wrong....because when people do not see the great thing that I previously mentioned to them happening and I fail to explain that it didn't or why it didn't; they assume I lied about the who situation. This is where I can see my flaw. I naively share my joy and possible good fortune with too many, thinking they are genuinely happy for me when they could either care less or wish bad upon me. This has come back to haunt me more than a few times. However, in the ripe old age of 32..I have learned my lesson...I will be closed lip to everyone except my SETLIST (you will know who they are very soon...and wow what a powerful group of people).

3. The rumor about me being a player is unfortunately my past catching up with me...I will admit from ages 21-24...I thought I was God's gift to women...lol (Boy was I wrong!)...so to all those women that knew me then, I truly apologize and any women that feel I've wronged them I apologize...I hope you found a man that realized your worth and treated or treats you as a queen.

4. Lastly, the rumor about me being mean or underhanded in business...is completely false...I work hard to earn every cent my firm makes...now there have been some that have been shorted along the way...only because I was shorted...some that didn't get paid because I never received a check...even till this day!!!! So to those that feel they were owed money like I feel...I know all your names and am working towards accumulating a lump sum enough to pay everyone more than they deserve and see the rumors that spread then!...I'm sure they'll be new ones!...LOL...So, they'll be a part II to this entry...Until next time,

Remember this quote from the bible "He who has not sinned cast the first stone" Would you be able to throw the first one?

No comments:

Post a Comment