Monday, September 7, 2009

A MEAN SHOE GAME HEELS EVERYTHING!

My friends who happen to be in different fields of music, publications and fashion always tease me about my heel fetish with women. I have literally seen beautiful women who have turned me off because of their flats they're wearing. Now women, I'm realistic, I know you cannot wear heels every moment of your life (even though I would love that!), but flats?!!! No bueno!


There is no way I could find these nightmares attractive!!!...It's like this women, say you saw a man with all the physical qualifications you love walking towards you and you are so ready to speak to him and see what he's about...now he's face to face with you about to speak the first word and he opens his mouth where you discover he only has 2 teeth! How anti-climatic is that?!

That's how it feels when I see a beautiful woman dressed nicely, good hair, nice smile, beautiful skin, nice frame, and I look down and she has on flats! It's the most anti-climatic point of sight on you...Heels prop the legs up, show off all the definition in your legs, give a lift to the booty and just plain look sexy! Now in one decision you've thrown all those positives out the window for the most anti-climatic accessory a woman can have...flats! Why?!! How can walking on a strip of flat canvas be comfortable...especially in New York with concrete sidewalks...I just don't understand...so I'll keep my desire to see all women in heels and keep hating flats...Yes I know hate is a harsh word and it's meant to be!

Now women, always say..."I can't be in heels all day, my feet need to relax...and heels mess up your toes...blah, blah, blah...ok, here's the solution...buy some cute sneakers and keep it moving. Guys love a woman in cute sneakers or heels, but flats...I will never understand!...Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment