Thursday, September 3, 2009

NY FASHION WEEK'S OPENING NIGHT APPROACHES!

NY FASHION WEEK '09
SEPT.10TH-17TH
Are You Ready?
There are two seasons which I admit are a guilty pleasure strictly due to my love of fashion, Spring & Fall. These two seasons play background to the best weeks for fashion in New York, NY Fashion Week's Spring & Fall shows. This is where the who's who from every walk of life meet from one common interest, fashion. This week on Thursday Sept. 10th Fashion Week begins once again in New York.

Between handling pr for one of the opening night shows (NYFC's Clash of the Coutures 2010 Collection Show - shameless client plug) , securing press credentials for the different shows within the tents at Bryant Park and off site, and looking for new designs and clothing to pull for some clients' upcoming editorial and feature shoots, myself and my firm are swamped; and we love it! So, during our escapades and my adventures of this upcoming Fashion Week I will definitely try to bring you as many images and perspectives from inside the tents and the shows. See you on the runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment